Richmond Spine Interventions
and Pain Center
14404 Sommerville Ct
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Ph: (804) 378-1800
Fax: (804) 378-5400
Register and use our new Patient Portal to communicate in a secure and confidential manner with your healthcare team. This will give you access to valuable information and services such as:
- Exchange messages with our practice
- Request appointments
- Research health topics
- Review Personal Health Information
- Complete and update medical forms
- Update your profile and contact information
Save time by downloading necessary forms prior to your appointment! Click below to download the patient forms.
We accept the following insurance programs and their subsidiaries:
- MAMSI: Optimum Chouice, MDIPA, Alliance
- Optima Health
- Tricare Prime/Tricare For Life
- Southern Health
- United Healthcare
- Insurance co-payments are expected at the time of arrival. If you are unable to provide this, please see the receptionist upon arrival for rescheduling of your appointment.
- Please note: There will be a $25 fee for any returned checks.
- We request that your referring physician contact our office to set up your initial consultation visit. The referring physician’s office must also fax to our office: any notes regarding your previous care, any recent imaging reports or lab work. Please be certain to bring your insurance cards and a photo identification to your visit.
- You should also bring a complete list of your medications, including the strength and dosing instructions.
Referrals & Authorizations
- You must obtain a referral from your physician (primary care or other referring physician) prior to your appointment.
- If your insurance requires authorization for a visit to a specialist you must also obtain this authorization number prior to your visit.
- Due to the high volume of telephone calls, we request that if you get our answering service, please leave a complete message including your full name, date of birth, a telephone number where you can be reached, and your reason for calling. With the exception of emergencies, all messages will be answered within 72 hours. If you are having a true medical emergency please call 911.
- You can also register for our patient portal! Send secure/non-emergent messages to our providers and staff, from the convenience and safety of your own home. To register, click the patient portal button in the menu bar above and complete the registration process.
Medications & Refill Requests
- All medication needs, including refill requests, must be discussed with your practitioner at the time of your appointment.
- Medications should only be taken as prescribed; please do not request early refills of your medications.
- For non-narcotic refills please contact your pharmacy to submit a refill request.