What is TeleHealth?
Telehealth involves the use of telecommunications and virtual technology to deliver health care outside of traditional health-care facilities. Telehealth, which requires access only to telecommunications, is the most basic element of “eHealth,” which uses a wider range of information and communication technologies (ICTs). - WHO
What's in it for our patients?
With TeleHealth, you will benefit from the following:
1) Immediate access to care.
2) Minimize exposure to communicable illness.
3) More patients can be accommodated per day.
4) Improves patient satisfaction.
5) Save time and cost for transportation.
How is TeleHealth delivered?
Either via computer/ tablet or smartphone which has video-conferencing and audio communication access.